- Serve as a licensed facility, in good standing with the SC Department of Social Services, Child Care Licensing and ABC Quality;
- Be at least a Level B program in ABC Quality;
- Successfully complete SCPITC Service Plan;
- Use an electronic record keeping system and maintain an active email address;
- Enroll a minimum of 25 children spanning the birth to 36 month age-range;
- Have a minimum of five full-time, permanent infant/toddler care-teachers who regularly serve children under 36 months;
- Program Director has served the program in that role for at least two years;
- Program is designated as Breastfeeding Friendly Child Care or is ready to pursue the designation; and
- Program participates in the SCPITC Peer Mentor-Teacher Network or is ready to identify teacher(s) to participate in the next training group.
To learn more, please contact SCPITC at 888-811-2018 or email@example.com.